What can we do for you and your team
As your Business & Leadership Coach, Elizabeth will help you:
- Affirm your passions, values and gifts and find ways to express them.
- Identify the people and behaviours that drain your energy.
- Encourage what sustains and nurtures you – body, mind and spirit.
- Create a plan to guide you in the realization of your goals.
- Stay focused and moving forward.
I am confident you are a creative, resourceful individual who possesses all the answers within.
Together we will identify what is important to you and what inspires your passion and creativity. These attributes, when held as your personal leadership map, can serve as powerful guides in making authentic choices and taking action congruent with your truest self.
Our non-judgemental, supportive dialogue will help you discover untapped gifts as we work on your goals and the projects you would like to develop.
All of our coaching is conducted by phone, so we can “meet” wherever you are.
Your first coaching session is FREE!
Contact us to book your appointment and experience how coaching can help you reach the next level.
What is Coaching?
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve;
- Encourage client self-discovery;
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies; and
- Hold the client responsible and accountable.
Professional coaches provide an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Coaches help people improve their performances and enhance the quality of their lives.
Coaches are trained to listen, to observe and to customize their approach to individual client needs. They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful. The coach’s job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has.